Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged by Angie!



I am: more than meets the eye.
I think: this question recurs at the bottom of this post?
I know: who I am, and why I'm here.
I want: to be healthier!
I wish: I could freeze time! I love having little kids.
I hate: pointy shoes
I miss: my best friends Tara and Jodie, old friends from work that I don't see anymore, and my care-free youth.
I fear: for my children's self-esteem and social issues as they start jr. high and young women's and the awkward teenage years in general.
I feel: inadequate sometimes!
I hear: my cute Lucy and Odie playing nicely together...wonders never cease!
I smell: cheddar jalapeno bagels, and Brandon's BenGay from his "training" last night, thanks alot, B.
I crave: brownies, chocolate fudgy cakey ooey gooey stuff.
I search: for the girls hair brush daily, kids shoes at least twice a day, and sometimes for the remote.
I wonder: if I will ever get my kitchen remodeled.
I love: love love my husband and kids!
I ache: when I hear about other's heartaches, and when I think of my older kids as babies.
I care: about the fact that I can't get this sentence to type in non-bold format? why these random issues with my blogging?
I always: make my bed.
I am not: out to impress anyone.
I dance: like a white girl.
I sing: every single chance I get! There's a song for everything!
I cry: about my kids, mostly.
I don't always: know what to talk about.
I write: because I love to.
"I win: whenever Brandon and I disagree. :)
I lose: my patience too much.
I never: eat cantaloupe. It tastes horrible to me.
I listen: to Brandon's ipod at work. It has some awesome tunes on it!
I can usually be found: at home (on my computer), in my van or sitting at my desk at the IRS!
I am scared: of bad things happening to people I am close to.
I need: way more sleep than I get!
I am happy about: the approaching weekend!! Hooray!
I think: I better go pick up Abby's carpool right about now...

and one more...I tag: lets see, angie n, ginger, carrie and shaury... ;)

9 comments:

Jeni said...

Loved it! You have good answers..I'm not that creative! (I think I deleted the 2nd "I think" off of mine bacause I thought it was a type-o! :)

Tiffany said...

fun fun I want some ooey gooey stuff! hahaha It sounds so good right now. what did you have in mined?

Tiffany said...

p.s. oops! mind...

GINGER said...

Loved this tag (as you know). Thanks. I think we are going to use it for FHE. Have you ever done the "Scattegories" one? My kids had a ton of fun with that.

P.S. Braxton says he is up for Abby's challenge

Angie said...

ok I don't know why but the "dance like a white girl" is still making me laugh. Too funny, and I hate cantelope too, even the smell of it. Probably a little late but I'm feeling the same sense eeriness(sp?) about going private on the blog. I always felt funny about it and have never mentioned our town or picture of the school on purpose. I'll have Mandy tell me the Book Club scare story but we'll have to chat about this at Phoebe's & Emma's games:) Thanks for always saying nice things about my blog and tell Brandon the same from me. You guys are the best family!

Shaury said...

I'm honored to be tagged, but since I'm blogless do you want it in an email?

Ellie McFreaken said...

I loved reading your answers! I don't believe you dance like a white girl but if you do then it is a good thing...cause you're white! If I dnaced like I white girl...well then half of my heritage would disown me :)
-pointy shoes, I am with ya on that one...I have a pair and every time I try to put them on I think "hmmm don't think this is me and put on my round toe shoe.
- You are one person I can truly say that isn't out to impress people and I think that is why everyone loves you so much. SO, you are more than what meets the eye....You are my (and many others) hero!

Becky A said...

angie b. you are so nice! shaury, here's your incentive to start a blog!

GINGER said...

I don't know that this is the right place for the answer to your question on my blog, but... I buy my clips at Sally Jesse Beauty or Hobby Lobby (but they have been sold out for quite a while. The ones at Sally Jesse seem to be the best because they are the flattest. Hope that helps.