Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Tell All--One Word





Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................pocket
2. Your significant other?.......................b.
3. Your hair?....................................yikes!
4. Your mother? .................................retiring
5. Your father?..................................worker
6. Your favorite thing?..........................fam
7. Your dream last night?........................none
8. Your favorite drink...........................milk
9. Your dream/goal?..............................fit
10. The room you're in?..........................straightened
11. Your children?.....................................hooligans
12. Your fear?...................................illness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........dayshift
14. Where were you last night?...................irs
15. What you're not?.............................outgoing
16. Muffins......................................monday
17. One of your wish list items?.................dishwasher
18. Where you grew up?...........................awesomest
19. What you read last........................blogs
20. What are you wearing?........................ugly
21. Your TV?.....................................off
22. Your pets?...................................died
23. Your computer? ..............................slow
24. Your life?...................................blessed
25. Your mood?..................................blah
26. Missing someone?.............................Tara
27. Your car?....................................tires
28. Something you're not wearing?................jewelry
29. Favorite Store?..............................Target
30. Your summer?.................................exuberant
31. Like someone?................................lots
32. Your favorite color?.........................yellow
33. Last time you laughed.......................yesterday
34. Last time you cried?.........................marathon

This was hard for me! I guess I'm a wordy gal! In an effort to not be misunderstood, I am an over-explainer...I want to go back and explain myself on most of those! Oh well..I guess that's why my posts always end up longer than I intend, I have to explain and explain and explain some more!

9 comments:

Jeni said...

Tell your mom congratulations! I saw her name on the marque last week as I passed by her school...I used to go to that school!
Three Cheers for Target! Hip Hip Hooray!

meegz said...

how funny , some of ours are the same!:) it was hard for me too -- I am as wordy or MORE.:) Fun to read..thanks.

GINGER said...

I love your Tuesday Tell All. They are so much fun. I love Target too. My neighbor is the butcher at Target, so we love to stop by and say Hello. Really I just love Target. I could wander there for hours, but my nigehr is a fun excuse.

Anonymous said...

thanks Jeni
Diane B

Ellie McFreaken said...

I did the TTA too. I am running out of topics for the readtheb.....It was fun though. One word..hard!

Jenny Kapp said...

You are the cutest gal that I know! I think you rock the world! To quote you, "keep on keeping on!" You are not the worst mom in the world. I let one side of Tessa's face get so sunburned last weekend that she looked maimed!!! I am sorry you have been leveled to my motherhood skills. You can bounce back!!

Tiffany said...

Hooray Diane!!! WOW beck I think that would be hard for me also. Great job... Did you get the pictures? let me know k

p.s. I think your mom should blog...that would be a blast to read.

Shaury said...

I think I might make a target trip today. See you there? Sorry but the dead pets one made me laugh. It was nice to read something short & sweet from you though. I barely made it through last weeks Thursday- Remember When one. :)
PS I'm hesitant to sign my kids up for swimming lessons because of our pending move so I think we'll just frequent the pool & call it good.

Diana said...

Impressive:) - Mandy will be proud with your summer word...exuberant! (I had to refer to your post just to double check my spelling:)

Congrats Diane - I had no idea you were retiring - happy reading and living!