Thursday, May 22, 2008

John William--Tagged!



So I have another tag for y'all! Will was tagged by Brooke a while back...I am now getting around to it because I also want to "report" on his kindergarten program. What is it about that Hawaiian Program by Mrs. Peters? Why do I always find myself wiping tears from my eyes? And the song "King Kamehameha" is like one of my all-time favorite songs! I SO hope my other 2 babies get the same teacher so they can learn that song, too. seriously, it's adorable to hear kids sing it!

Willie was 9 lbs. 14 oz. when he was born. He was huge! and I think 1/2 of that was his ginormous melon! His head is BIG...but I also think alot of it was his heart, Buddy has a huge heart! He has always been very sensitive and loving. Especially when it comes to his mom. He tells me at least 100 times a day that he loves me, and he tells me that we're supposed to do a pattern. Every other time I'm supposed to say "I love you too," and every OTHER time my line is "and I you". He always saves the last cookie, treat or whatever it may be for me, and tries to convince Lucy to give things up for me, too. She of course, would never hear of such a thing!


Buddy is an awesome big brother! He plays so well with Lucy, lately. It's funny, because they can go from playing babies or polly pockets to cowboys or cars. His favorite color was always pink until he started kindergarten, then it changed to red, because that is closest to pink.

Will's favorite thing to do is anything alongside of my dad. Pop is his favorite person, hands down. He has been working with pop since he was 2. I sometimes think he was born in the wrong era. He loves all things cowboy, farm, tractor, etc. He is a really unique kid. His thought process is different than anyone I know. He is very detail oriented. ( I think he gets that from Pop) He tells me things in GREAT detail and sometimes can't spit enough words out to get his point across. He also is a numbers man. He dreams about numbers coming faster and faster so high he can't count them fast enough. He is always asking me to count to infinity. I can't.
Willie loves the Jazz. That also goes along with his numbers thing. He is constantly telling us how much we're winning by. His favorite player is D. Will, mostly because he shares his name.

I had to post this picture because just the other day at breakfast Willie said "I wish it was my birthday, because then I could stand up at the table in my undies!" He is always cracking us up with the crazy things that come out of his mouth. Brandon told him he was going to tell all the girls that when Will is turning 18..."Today's Will's birthday, and he likes to stand up in his undies on his birthday! Come by and see him!" that was so embarrassing to him! "Nooooo, dad!"and last but not least he was determined to be Dracula last Halloween, and had envisioned his exact costume. He told me precisely what it had to be like. He is definitely his own person. To know Will is to love Will. He is my golden boy, and I just can't get enough of him!

Will tags: Christian, Madison and Jonah...and any others who maybe have had siblings already tagged and mom's feel like they want to even it out! ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, I love reading your blog! What grandma wouldn't love reading about her beautiful, talented grandchildren & how their mother adores them. You are a wonderful mom! - Grandma Arnell

Ellie McFreaken said...

Will is such a neat little boy! After preschool last year I was amazed at how loving and kind he was towards all the kids. I will never forget the conversations in the back of the car. I wish I could have recorded them.
He and your Dad are definately two Peas in a Pod....during the summer it seems like I would see them together a lot! I am still hoping that plans fall through will Elle...I've got my eye on him for Molly!

Diana said...

Oh sweet Will, I'm keeping my fingers cross that he and McKay are in the same class next year. Love the Dracula pic - his hair was perfect. Did his costume have anything to do with the fact that his mommy was reading about Vampires last October?:)

Angie said...

What a cute boy! I want to be able to stand up at the table in my undies on my birthday too...good call Will I call it a family tradition!!! I can't wait to get Christians post up.

Tiffany said...

Oh We love little willie! I remember last summer Madison was so sad that Will wouldn't play cause he was with his pop!
(all summer) Will Is the best Big brother. I love when he comes over to play he's such a sweet heart.
Great Job becky...

amy said...

Will is such a sweetie! He is really cute to see with your Dad.

Shaury said...

No baby pictures to prove how ginormous baby Will was with his white hair? I love Will, he's such a good example.

GINGER said...

I love Mrs. Peters Hawaii program. It is so much fun. It always brings a tear to me too. But of course my tear ducts seem to be overactive. Will is such a cute little guy, but of course all of your kids are.

Stacy said...

ooh, what a cute little guy! He brings joy to all of us when he is around. That personality is so wonderful and charming. I love that he is his grandpa's shadow. that is sooooo cooooool!

Jeni said...

I can't believe he share's the last of every treat with you! I think that is called being selfless!
You know..I have to eat the last of everything!
If I have a treat-say a roll of rolos for example, & don't get the last one...I feel jipped off & I get mad & I have to go buy a whole new roll & eat the whole thing before I'm satisfied.
Will has just taught me an important lesson. :)