Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday, Abby Girl!


Yesterday was Abby's 12th birthday. It was a huge weekend for us...she graduated 6th grade on friday, got her ears pierced saturday, and graduated from primary on sunday, on to Young Women's! I can't believe my little girl is so old! I am definitely NOT in the "young mom" category anymore! Yikes...
12 super awesome things I love love love about my Abby girl!
1. She is my right arm. She is so very helpful, always willing to tend and help with her younger siblings.
2. She is (almost) always smiling! She has a great attitude about life, and is willing to try just about anything...and with a smile!
3. She has a lot of confidence. She feels good about herself and it shows, in a good way...
4. She is athletic.
5. She is smart.
6. She is very likeable.
7. She plays piano well.
8. She is a great big sister!
9. She is very insightful. She knows alot about a variety of different subjects.
10. She is beautiful, and dresses modestly.
11. She has a good sense of humor.
12. She loves her grandparents, is respectful to them, and LOVES spending time with them.

Oh, I could go on forever! Abby was sent to Brandon and I when she was for a reason. We are so blessed to have her, and so grateful for the positive influence she is in our family!

I love you, Ab!

7 comments:

GINGER said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!! I can't belive our kids are getting that old. And how dare you say we are not young mom anymore, ha ha.

amy said...

Happy Birthday Abby! You are a beautiful young woman.

Shaury said...

Abby is so nice, & so much fun to be around. She's not only helpful with her siblings, but with her cousins too. I hope Abby always stays so happy & kind. Luv ya Ab

Kim said...

Becky,
Found your blog! I couldn't help commenting on Abby! I taught her Sunday school class these past two weeks! She is an awesome girl with a captivating smile! (she looks just like you) I can't believe (like Landen) that she's going into Jr. High!
And, I sat behind you in church and couldn't help drooling over Owen! Can I please just kiss him once?

Anonymous said...

Abby, Abby, Abby...Pop & I love you so much!
XO Gram

Diana said...

My favorites were number 10, 11, 12. Way to go mom, you must be doing something right on raising such a beautiful daughter.

Jeni said...

Ohhhhh...That is so sweet. Abby is amazing. I REALLY admire her confidence, and she is so fun to be around! (oh...that's funny-shaury said that too!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!