Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Who's the Boss?

So today is Brandon's birthday. He is now the same age as me, and in our household that means he's in charge...for a few days, anyways!

This is what the kids said to Brandon for his birthday:
Abby: "I don't know...mine will sound like a kindergarten answer!"
Phoebe: "I love my dad because he gets spiders out of my room. Thanks for looking under the bed for the one last night!"
Will: "I love my dad because he lets me go to Young Men's with him. We made boats."
Lucy: "I love my dad because he rocks me."
Owen: "Happy Daddy...." (he can't really express himself through words, but has been a daddy's boy since day one)

I've been meaning to post this all day, with a picture and everything, but he's home now, so this will have to do...thanks, b. for being such a great husband, dad, team mate and BFF...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday big brother! Hope you had a great day...birthdays are awesome when you get older!

Shell Bell said...

Happy Birthday lil' brother! I was thinking about you yesterday. I even told my boys it was your birthday. Hope you had a great one.

Diane B said...

Brandon, you are awesome in every way! We love you for loving our daughter and for the awesome dad you are. Happy Birthday!
XO MoM

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I think you're awesome! Hope you had a great day!
Becky...are you going to make a post for your birthday tomorrow?!?!?!? :)

Becky A said...

who said anything about it being my birthday tomorrow?

Jeni said...

I just know stuff. :)

Mindy said...

Hey cute girl, I am so happy you found me! It is very fun to see you with your family and all your cute pictures. Keep in touch.