Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soccer!





So we are now into the soccer season full swing! In our family, our kids have no choice when it comes to soccer. They WILL play, although we have not had any argument thus far. I had big plans to capture some action shots at the games on saturday, but then didn't remember to take pictures until after...(plus my camera is not so great at action shots.)
So the first game of the week was Will's. the picture is buddy with cute little Ellie from his kindergarten class. He is always so excited for his games, and half the time so far they have been cancelled...the game that this picture was taken at it actually started snowing before long, but Willie scored a nice goal! I think probably his first ever! (I was at work... :( his games are tuesday and thursday nights)
Then Saturday a.m. Abby's games are at 8:30. She looks tired, huh? She played goalie first quarter, which always makes brandon proud. Brandon is the coach of her team this year. Phoebe is jealous of her pink jersey.
Phoebe's game was also Saturday morning. She likes to play goalie, too. She has a cute little team. Brandon got to ref. her game. Notice him handing out donuts in the background? I think both the girls look cute in their goalie gear, but didn't get pictures of them in it...
And of course Brandon would be offended if I didn't post a picture of his glory days as goalie for CHS. He actually put this picture as our wallpaper on our computer! It's blurry, but maybe he thinks it will be inspiring to the kids? ...hmm...or is he more vain than I thought he was? I didn't know him in High School, but he played goalie at Weber State after we were married. That was actually my first introduction to soccer, besides the indoor games he played while we were dating. Alot of his siblings play, too, I guess that's why our kids have no choice...Go Team Arnell!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love soccer & TEAM ARNELL! Could those kids be any cuter? (Of course I include Brandon as one of the kids.) Love, Grandma A

Tiffany said...

Go Team Arnell! Brandon your #1 dad in my book!!! Sorry Chris your #2. I'll have to bring Madison to see the girls play. Aren't you guys down a cat? I know where you can get one. hahaha love ya

Ellie McFreaken said...

I loving the fact that your kids are following in Brandon's footsteps. I was so so hoping one of my girls would love soccer as much as me but I think I have been pushing it. We are taking this season off.
I am still hoping for Zac...

E-Club said...

Thanks for Pyzam!!!!! Now my blog rocks!!!!! but if you want to see it, I need your email, or else you can't see it, my mom made it private.

Diana said...

McKay and I are keeping our fingers crossed that there's a game Thursday night. This weather is crazy. McKay is bummed each time a game gets canceled and Kent secretly celebrates because that means he will be back in town and able to catch the make up games.

Stacy said...

Becky, your wish has been gratnted. check your e-mail for an invite to my blog.
Stacy D.

Jeni said...

I just have to comment on Brandon's rockin' hair. It's just how I imagined him! :) I want to see it when it was in the dreadlock stage!