Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SHOUT OUT!!

to my bcff's...
"I will laugh at the world.
No living creature can laugh except man. Trees may bleed when they are wounded, and beasts in the field will cry in pain and hunger, yet only I have the gift of laughter and it is mine to use whenever I choose. Henceforth I will cultivate the habit of laughter.
I will smile and my digestion will improve; I will chuckle and my burdens will be lightened; I will laugh and my life will be lengthened for this is the great secret of long life and now it is mine.
I will laugh at the world."

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Did you know that Brandon came with a funny bone? When he was just a small toddler he had a sense of humor & the most infectious giggle. I smile just thinking about his laughter.

Jenny Kapp said...

You seriously make me laugh! When I read your comment I was laughing out loud and am still laughing right along with you at the world today! Aren't you glad I was in charge of your fate last night! Oh the funny's this life brings! HA HA HA!!!

Stacy said...

It has been said over and over that laughter is the best medicine. I do believe that is so true in so many levels!

Aleesha said...

I honestly thought you were gonna dog out on us. Way to go! I sure do "love" you!!!

Shaury said...

Oh sure, once again I'm out of the loop with the whole "book club" thing. Whatever! Good thing I can just laugh it off. Ha ha ha ha.

Diana said...

You crack me up:) So today I wasn't the best at mastering my emotions - good thing I still have 29 more days.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do so well with my emotions, either. I forgot what I was supposed to do when I get angry. Oh- and I forgot to change my underpants when I felt inferior! Well now I'm laughing.