Wednesday, October 8, 2008

thanks, angie!

For those of you that know "Angie b" you know how wonderful she is. For those that don't, you're about to find out about one of her many talents. The girl is awesome at everything she does, I swear!
A couple of weeks ago, Angie b and I took my little Lucy and Odie and her little Molly and Zac to SLC to take some pictures. Angie is an incredibly talented photographer, and I've been dying for her to do some of my kids for years. (She did Abby's baptism pics, but c'mon, that was 4 years ago!)
Well she took a ton of super cute ones of Lucy Lu. I had a hard time picking my faves, so I'm putting kind of a lot on here, but they are fun to look at, anyways.
Thank you so much, Angie, you are such a great friend...I'm proud to know you, girl!

14 comments:

Diana said...

I completely understand why you had such a hard time picking your favorite - they are all super adorable!!! Angie did an incredible job! How fun to spend an afternoon together - I think you are both incredible, super-duper talented people. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with my ward tonight. The songs you sang were perfect. Love ya!

Jeni said...

Those are Beautiful! She totally captured those cute little kids.

Joanna said...

what beautiful kids. I would have a hard time deciding also.

Debbie said...

Cute, cute, pictures of adorable Lucy & Odie.

Beckey said...

CUTE CUTE pictures! Good job Angie B.!

meegz said...

nice job ang! and beautiful subjects becki!!:)

Jenny Kapp said...

I love how they captured the sweet and feisty Lucy! So fun and cute!

Tiffany said...

Oh how cute! Ang can I be next? Wow I have missed a ton, It's going to take me weeks to catch-up!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Thanks for the nice comments! Becky I think YOU are a great great friend and I LOVED taking pictures of your kids. Lucy was awesome. I was just about to post Lucy's pictures on my blog too...how funny!
Too bad we couldn't swap our talents for a little while....boy would I love to be able to sing like you!
See you tonight hopefully!

Steph said...

What fun pictures. I wouldn't be able to choose either. You have beautiful children.

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness Becky!!! those are super cute!! Your kids should be in a magazine!! Way cute!!

Kim said...

Those are sooo fun! I'm hoping Angie B. will come take some pictures of our little family! (Hint) :)

Stacy said...

Talented and then some, but then again when you have such cute photogenic subjects to work with can only help. They are sooooo cute! I am jealous.
Hey Angie, what is your going rate and would you make a trip to Malad?

Shaury said...

How very cute. Lucy's little personality is well captured, & you know what I think about Odie. How's the kitchen color? David showed me what he had of it on his hands, looks good. Can't wait to see it in person.