Monday, June 23, 2008

Tuesday Tell All--Taste

So I feel like y'all probably know what I like to eat...I tried to shake things up a bit by trying to share a favorite food for every letter of the alphabet...Here goes nothing!
A= Apples...no, not plain, of course! The kind from Rocky Mtn. chocolate factory!
B= Banana chocolate chip cookies...my all-time favorite!
C= Chocolate, of course!
D= Donuts.
E= Eggplant. Quite possibly my favorite veggie.
F= Feta cheese. mmmm.
G= Grilled pizza. Grape Nuts cereal.
H= Hummus.
I= Italian food. (you didn't really expect me to say Ice Cream, right?)
J= Junk food. All of it, pretty much...
K= Why can't I think of a food that starts with K?
L= Lasagna. Veggie, of course!
M= Milk. Heaven with anything chocolate!
N= Nachos
O= Oh-so-delicious Oatmeal (SW elementary cookbook, thanks, Mandy!)
P= PIE! (almost any kind that doesn't involve fruit, unless it's berries)
Q= Quaker oats. (sorry, this one was hard!)
R= Rice Pudding.
S= Spinach (my other favorite veggie!)
T= Tapioca pudding
U= Un-sweetened cereal.
V= Vegetables. As long as they are cooked, I can't think of one that I don't like.
W= Water. Really.
X= X-tra delicious brownies.
Y= Yellow cake with chocolate icing.
Z= Zucchini bread. Did I have a choice with z?

Well, that does it! Have a yummy day!

14 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Becky I am going to have to copy you on this one....love it!
Banana Choc chip cookies? I have 4 bananas that need a recipe right now....that sounds yummy.
I love the Strawberry CHeesecake APple from Rocky mountain Chocolate Factory. It was a sample and I ended up loving it.
Hummus....yum-yum
I will have to check out Mandy's oatmeal.
Tapioca pudding....that's nostalgic from my grandma...love it!
And I just have to comment on Eggplant....I have it in my garden this year....I love eggplant!
Jake is with you on the nachos..he would live off of it if he could!
Okay..I'm off to post my TTA

amy said...

Your feta cheese makes me want to make greek grilled zucchini. Kettle Corn starts with K - but that's just me. I'm with you on the water. Fun post!

Becky A said...

oh! greek grilled zucchini that we had for enrichment a couple of years ago? That was SOOOO good! and i don't really like kettle corn, although I didn't even think of it when I was trying to come up with something...anything for K! Ang, I'll give you the recipe for the banana cookies, it's an oldie but goodie, for sure!

GINGER said...

I love the Tuesday Tell All. And I love food, so this is probably my favorite. How funny, those banana chocolate chip cookies are also a favorite at my house and I remember having them as long I can remember.

Good thing it is almost lunch time, now I am hungry

Angie said...

How about Kudos for K Becky? Those are delish and are only 2 points for one bar on the weight watchers program. Just a little FYI, not telling you that you need to go on WW or anything. Have you ever had the eggplant parmesean at Olive Garden? Good stuff.

amy said...

yep - the grilled zucchini from enrichment. I haven't made that for a long time.

Ellie McFreaken said...

angie p....the eggplant parmesan at Olive Garden is so good!!!!! I tried to replicate it at home....not as good but o.k.

Jeni said...

I just bought tapioca pudding yesterday at the store because I've been craving it! BB!

Shaury said...

Angie I'll have to try a strawberry cheesecake apple next time, if I dare stray from my usual apple pie carmeled apple (pardon the drool). Beck what about a kit kat for K. Do you like those?

Becky A said...

I thought about kit kat later today. I also thought about kabobs. I love to grill shish-kabobs. Will calls them thingy-mabobs. And Eggplant parmesan at the olive garden is one of the yummiest foods around! I, too, make it at home, but it isn't the same, really.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Becky I heard they were making Mormon tea on one of those morning shows. I'll check it out for ya if you are still looking for ideas for your book club. I am interested myself so I'll see what I find!

Jenny Kapp said...

You are making me very hungry!!

Tiffany said...

Fun! I'm not sure about the Hummus! It looks yuck. what is it anyway? I love banana Choc chip cookies and bread too. I'm with Shaury on the kit kat yum... All this talk about food and I'm getting hungry. what a fun post!!!

Diana said...

Love your Family Fun Slide show :)