Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Really quick little 2 tag:

2 Tag

2 favorite names: I have more than 2. I have 5 kids. but my 2 other favorites besides what I named my children: Lily and Caroline. (good thing I didn't have any more boys.)

2 favorite months: July and May

2 favorite foods (and you can't say Pizza): chocolate and I guess I have a lot of favorites, I can't quite narrow it down. Let's just say italian.

2 favorite nuts: I don't like nuts.

2 favorite stores: Target and Barnes & Noble

2 favorite activities: I don't know. I'm pretty boring. cooking and camping.

2 favorite huggers: Will. and Owen and Lucy...

2 favorite conversationalists (besides spouse): Mommy. and I have to say Brandon, even though he's my spouse. Not many others like to listen to me as much as he does.

2 people to tag: hmmm...only 2? Angie b, I know you love tags, and Aleesha, even though I do like reading your nonsense. :)

8 comments:

pcb said...

Okay first - I'm disappointed that you didn't pick me for the conversationalist - what's up with that? Second, I have never heard you refer to your mom as "Mommy" - what's up with that? And then you didn't tag me and I thought I was your favorite!

Becky A said...

paige, you are a good conversationalist. I actually have thought since I posted this about other people I could have put there. I guess I wasn't in a very thoughtful mood when I did this. I say "my mommy" sometimes when I am referring to my mom, but I don't say that TO her. I had a hard time choosing who to tag, with only 2. Aleesha was just saying on my last post that she needed stuff to post about. You don't seem to be lacking in that department. Sorry. You can pretend I tagged you and still do it if you want.

Jenny Kapp said...

I sure like you Becky! Thanks for posting and keeping posting! Let the good times roll on!!

Shaury said...

You're such a cheater! FYI I thought of you for my third place conversationalist.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Love tags! Lily would have fit right in with the rest of your names...cute!

I love Barnes and Noble too. It seems like everytime we go it is on a weekend and the couches are full! I love to sit there and thumb through cooking and photo books.

I never knew you didn't like nuts!
Fun post can't wait to do it!

amy said...

You just scheduled a trip with Jes and I to Barnes and Noble this weekend. She earned a book eons ago that I haven't paid up on. She also loves to hang out there, so she'll be the only one with me for that reason alone!

Jodi said...

Fun tag Becky!! I love your adorable names!! Maybe you should have more kids!?!?!? I also love Barnes and Noble and Target- 2 stores I could spend hours and hours in!!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

I would absolutely love to go to bajios with you sometime! I salivate just thinking about what I would order!!