Friday, January 9, 2009

my favorite blog

my friend Alene sent me a link to this hilarious blog. It's a spoof on utah mormon mommy blogs. It is the saturday night live of the mormon blog world! the miss-spelled words, apostrophes in the wrong places, everything is part of the satire. This woman is RIGHT ON in so many ways. She totally cracks me up! Check it out if you want a good laugh. I had to read every post, because she hits on so many subjects that are just too funny. Her blog has been on the news, radio and newspaper-she has links on her sidebar that kind of explain a little bit about the blog, in case you don't really "get it"...
(and no, Mandy, I saw no similarities between her blog and yours!)
Anyways, enjoy! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me feel better, Becky! :) I've read every post, too, and subscribe in google reader so I don't miss a single post. They are so dang funny.

pcb said...

I've looked for it all over the place and if it is right under my nose feel free to make me feel like an idiot - but what is the blog address?

Becky A said...

pcb, just click on "this hilarious blog"...if that doesn't work, seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

pcb said...

got it - I am an idiot!

Ellie McFreaken said...

That blog is halarious Becky! You put it perfectly when you said it is the Saturday Night live version of our culture. I haven;t read it in a while so I think I will hop on over and check out the latest posts!
Hope to see you this week, I'll email ya.

GINGER said...

Thanks for the laugh. I loved that. I too had to read almost every post.

Aleesha said...

I was up all night reading that blog after Alene sent that e-mail to me. It's hilarious!!!

Thanks for the text. It made my day! Now I've had 5 texts. :)

Jeni said...

oh yay! Denette has been telling me about this blog and I can never remember the name! Thanks for the great laughs today beck! I just called you beck...have I ever done that before? Weird. We really are blog buddies.

Becky A said...

Thanks, Jen.

Jodi said...

OMG!! That is SERIOUSLY too funny!! BTW!! I'm soooo glad your one of my e-BFF's!!! SERIOUSLY!! LOL!! (:
(thanks for the laughs!)

Becky A said...

Jodi, you're hilarious.

six little monkeys! said...

That was one of the funniest things! I still crack up just thinking about it!