Thursday, March 13, 2008

Okay! I am blogging away today! I have totally wasted my entire day on the computer, but I'm getting excited about my blog, it's coming along! The bookshelf idea i got from aleesha was so much fun, but then I had to put a favorite of each of my kids and my shelf ended up 3 pages long, so I took some of mine off, but it's still 2 pages I think. Oh well. and I discovered I don't have many good close-up pictures of my big girls that are semi-current. I guess I'll have to change them somewhere along the way, but it still gives you a good idea of each of their personalities, interests, etc. I think. Way nerdy to blog 2 posts in one day, but I'm kind of just experimenting today and I decided the day is already a wash, whats 20 more minutes?

1 comment:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Becky..I was so excited when I clicked on your blog that you posted! Just don't fall into my habit of spending WAY too much time blogging, emailing, googling, etc. I am actually taking this week completely off the computer. I hope I can survive. I'll check back next week!