Friday, March 28, 2008

Go Jazz!




So I'm sitting here waiting for my kids to get home, making their lists for them to do (yay, short day!) and reading my e-mails. I came across this link from my mom. At the Jazz game last week they took her picture w/some of the kids. I wish I could just post the picture, but it won't let me, so here's the link: http://utahjazz.smugmug.com/ Go to March 22 game, green card, p. 4, pictures 53 and 54. Notice my mom's ginormous ice cream cone! Oh I can't stop laughing...there she is with 4 little kids (3 are mine, the extra is my little nephew, Ezra) and she's the only one with ice cream, and why is she holding it aloft like it's the olympic torch? Hahahahha...
also, I found the pictures on there from when we went on willie's birthday... Jan. 18, dark blue card, p. 4 pictures 13 & 14. I'm sure there is an easier way to do this, but I haven't figured it out yet. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenny Kapp said...

It is always fun to find that you are famous! Here is your 2 minutes of fame!!!