Monday, June 21, 2010

the arnell world cup: USA vs. Argentina





I think I'm going to get a bit behind on my pictures of the day. This is from Sunday, but I had to post these. The name Arnell is pretty much synonymous with Soccer--we had an awesome world cup game on Father's day. And don't think just because there are some tiny guys and gals out there that anyone went easy on them at all. These are Arnells. But the little ones gave it right back, too, and didn't feel a bit picked on. It was awesome, except I was cheering for the US (girls) and they lost to Argentina (boys) 5-4. And perhaps next time I will have my actual camera that is much better at taking action shots. Brandon was too hammered from the Ragnar to play, and I'll use that for my excuse this time, too. ;)
p.s. Is it just me, or do these pictures prove what a ball hog Adam is? ;)

No comments: