Thursday, July 1, 2010

technical difficulties


For the past few days I haven't been able to access my google account--it wouldn't let me change over from Brandon's. I have still been taking photos, however, but right now I can't find the one I want from yesterday. This one is from the quilt shop hop my mom took her 3 oldest granddaughters on 2 weeks ago. She sent me the pictures, and this is the only one with her in it with the girls. Cute. They always have a ton of fun. My girls honestly look forward to it all year--I don't know when Lucy gets to join them...

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Birt said...

Glad some kind soul was willing to take a pic of "all" of us...not that I like my pic taken, but just proof that I was there. We had so much fun, makes my heart happy that the girls love it & love to make their quilts.

pcb said...

Love the new look of your blog!! I think the hop is a great idea too - maybe your mom will pretend I am her grand daughter! But then since that person asked if we were sisters that one time (and she never lets me forget it), probably not.