Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am a bad photographer

We had a night of softball, t-ball and coach pitch. I'm so glad I'm furloughed so I was able to finally make it to the games!

Abby had a double header, they won both games. Her team is undefeated, without much help from her. She has missed lots of games and practices for dance, soccer and orchestra stuff. Now all that is over, so she actually made practice and both games so far this week. I didn't want to embarrass her by getting all up in the game to take her picture, so I tried to casually take it with my phone from the stands...
Willie got up to bat and hit the ball faster than I could snap the picture, but here he is running to first. He has improved a lot this year, the boy is a bit slow developing coordination. :)
Lucy had a t-ball game, too, but I was at Abby 's, so I missed it. T-ball gets a bit boring--you've seen one game, or even one inning of one game, you've seen them all. I had my mom take some pictures, but haven't got them yet. Lucy told me she hit the ball a far ways, and I believe her.

1 comment:

pcb said...

I am such a bad photographer too! Yours aren't bad - especially if that is your phone! I enjoy the pictures anyway - they might not win any prizes but they tell a story!