Friday, March 5, 2010

I saw this woman--



at the Gateway yesterday. She was in the Apple store getting her computer fixed at the same time as me. I have to admit, I'm a bit of a celebrity watcher. Especially Utah celebrities. And I am quite the Jazz fan--so naturally Masha is one of my favorites. I've spent a few years now at the Jazz games watching her. She's quite entertaining, actually. I'm intrigued by her life. My girls were obsessed with this video at one time. Phoebe jumped up and down screaming when I told her I saw her. I think my mom did the same when I texted her at the exact moment that I was standing right next to her...

5 comments:

Jeni said...

You are so lucky!...and you make me laugh.

Jenny Kapp said...

I can totally see your mom jumping up and down in the store. I am surprised she didn't go talk to her!

Becky A said...

no no, my mom wasn't with me at the store. I just texted her while I was there.

Aleesha said...

No picture with you and her together?

pcb said...

You and your mom are both funny!