Monday, March 15, 2010

cute chicks



Last weekend was a busy one. We had a baptism in Provo but the girls had soccer games saturday morning. We decided to let them stay home for their games if Pop and Gram could "tend" them all day. Luckily their games were at the same time, and funny but it worked out they were actually done playing before we got down to the baptism at 10-so they had a long day to spend. Luckily my mom was free all day, so she came up with a perfect activity for the 3 of them.

Aren't these chicks cute? They made enough for me, my mom, my 2 sisters and 2 sis-in-laws to have 12 each, plus I think they even had a few extra. Sure beats watching tv all day, like they thought they were going to do... They had a blast, and I have fun new spring decor...what a great grandma/mom/mom-in-law. It's been quite a few years since she had to "tend" Abby and Phoebe--perhaps I'll come up with reasons for that more often....

8 comments:

Aleesha said...

Those are so cute! I'm definitely going to have to ask your mom how to do those. My mom use to make fabric eggs, so those would look so cute next to them.

Jenny Kapp said...

Those are really cute! Does your mom want to watch Elise for a day??

Ellie McFreaken said...

I'm in Love! So cute Bec!

pcb said...

I didn't get any!

Elder and Sister Birt said...

Yours are in the mail.

Jeni said...

Those are the cutest chicks I've ever seen...both the birds and the girls! What a fun activity.

Angie said...

I didn't get any either!

Amy said...

Hey Becky,
Thanks for sharing! Tell your mom and cute girls thanks for the fun idea...Grace and her friend made some today..Super fun project! Although we only made 12!