Tuesday, March 31, 2009

vintage Jeni

My friend Jeni posted this video nearly a year ago on her blog. My kids reminded me of it recently and we have re-visited Jeni's post and watched it several times. Even Little Odie gets in on the singing along, his favorite part to imitate is the base jumper yelling "BOOM DEE AH DAH!"...(let's hope he gets over that phase before we go to Goblin Valley this week.) Anyway, it was a real crowd pleaser on Jeni's blog, I thought I'd remind those of you who saw it then, and share it with those of you didn't! It's awesome.

9 comments:

Beckey said...

That was cool, I have never seen that...my kids liked it too! Thanks for sharing!

GINGER said...

That was fun!! Justice was asking about this video just the other day. Thanks for the share.

Jenny Kapp said...

Oh that is so up Elise's alley! Maybe we will quit singing it's a rainy day and start singing boom de ah da!! By the way, My Antonia is seriously at the top of my all time favorite books. Such an amazing book! This world is an amazing place!!

Jodi said...

I LOVE this video!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Ellie McFreaken said...

LOVe love love this....I think Carrie named her blog after this video?
I'm taking note of your latest book....

pcb said...

I loved My Antonia too - she also wrote Oh Pioneers, which is good too.

Jeni said...

oh becky...sometimes I go clear back on my blog just to re-watch this video. It is so inspiring and makes me feel good all over!

Jeni said...

ps...I love the post title-- it makes me smile too!
I need to read that book..I love historical fiction too!

Aleesha said...

I love it. I never saw it before. It just puts you in a good mood. Thanks Becky.