Friday, March 27, 2009

Tagged by 3's

(thanks, Jodi!)
3 THINGS ABOUT ME.....

Three jobs I have had:
1- Cinnamon Bear in the Layton Mall
2- Taco Maker
3- Payless Shoes

Three places I have lived:
1- St. Anthony, Idaho (Still love that town)
2- Price, Utah (Sweet)
3- South Weber, Utah

Three shows that I watch:
I don't watch hardly at all because I work nights, but:
1- Intervention (my FAVE)
2- Nanny 911 (sometimes)
3- The Soup, and the show that is right after that.

Three places I have been:
1- Vancouver, Canada (danced at World Expo '86)
2- um...Yellowstone
3- let's see...Goblin Valley (I know, a real world traveler.)

Three places I have been this week:
1- Bajio's (They have changed...)
2- Terrace Plaza Playhouse (go see Phoebe in the Music Man!)
3- Target

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1- asleep (I don't get near enough)
2- shopping
3- somewhere warmer than this cold chair

Three people I'm tagging:
1- Mandy
2- Angie b
3- Paige

10 comments:

Diana said...

Just when I thought I knew you - I get to learn more:) I too want to be somewhere warm - Brandon and you need to plan a fun in the sun- get away to broaden your horizons:)
What? A new book on your sidebar!!! You amaze me with all your reading, no wonder you do not get enough sleep between working nights and reading. I'm just hoping to be done with Inkheart before BC. Wish me luck, I think I am the worlds slllloooowwwessst reader.

Angie said...

Intervention is one show I do like even though it rarely ends with a positive outcome. I didn't know about St. Anthony, we have friends from there. You would fit in well in that country town :)

Ellie McFreaken said...

Thanks for the tag..I'll get on that! Hey email me and remind me when intervention is on. I always miss it!
Never heard of the SOup..what is it?

Jenny Kapp said...

I love St. Anthony Idaho! It is such a sweet little town! I like the places you visit. Sometimes the National Parks are a lot more adventurous than a foreign country - and you hear more languages! I sure like you Becky!

pcb said...

Oh goody - I love tags!

You have been to California and Texas too!

Shaury said...

We have the same taste in TV, & I've been meaning to talk to you about Bajios. Also, I love that you love UT so much. I was inspired by you at work the other day when I had to say the best trip I'd ever been on. I thought about Canada, Florida, Mexico, & Texas, & then I got honest about the BEST trip I'd even been on & it had to be Park City. Thanks for helping me see that the grass isn't always greener some place else, & you don't have to say some exotic place to be cool. Luv ya!

Jodi said...

I LOVE your list!!!! When did you live in St. Anthony??? How fun!! I have never heard of Interevention or Soup! And I agree with Shaury, some of the best vacations are the ones close and not real "exotic"! Yours were all very adventerous!!

Aleesha said...

I'll definitely have to go see Phoebe. And I'm with Shaury about the whole lovin' Utah thing. I'm right there with the two of ya.

Becky A said...

This Friday is Phoebe's LAST show as Amaryllis. :(

GINGER said...

As always, I loved your post. I always think of you and the trip we took in Young Womens (do you remember that) when we past through St. Anthony.

My mom and Chloe are going to see Phoebe this Friday (her last show it looks like). Chloe is so excited.

I also love Intervention, but rarely catch it.