Monday, December 29, 2008

something to post about...

I can't figure out why this picture is being weird, but I am done trying to fix it...
today is our 13th anniversary. no plans, brandon will probably have to work for 24 hours today like he has every day since christmas, but we do have a little tradition of getting in brandon and brigitte's hot tub...hopefully he'll be home in time for that! and it's lovely to have children old enough to babysit the babies, so we don't have to get a sitter, or feel guilty for leaving them with someone who may be trying to enjoy their holidays!
anyways, I feel so lucky to have found the perfect match for me!

9 comments:

Beckey said...

Happy Anniversary! You're lucky you have kids old enough to babysit! Have a good one!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that cute couple on the couch. Whats the deal with all the cleanup he has to around Christmas?

Jenny Kapp said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute outfit! Enjoy even though time will be short together on the actual day!

GINGER said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys look so cute in that picture. I love it. And I so agree with you. It is so nice to reach the point of a built in babysitter (as long as they are not too busy with their own stuff).

pcb said...

What a cute picture of you guys! I wish it were larger so I could see it better. However, I can see that Brandon has some lovely blonde locks! You are lucky that you found him - much to our disbelief at the time (those dreads!). I couldn't be happier for you both!

Jodi said...

Oh my heck!! Becky that is the cutest picture of you guys!!! Happy happy anniversary!! Hope you have a wonderful evening together!!

Diana said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Do you kiss and tell? If so I'm ready to hear all the gushy details tomorrow night j/k:)

Jeni said...

hee hee diana made me laugh...
Happy Anniversary! I sure love you guys.
I am so sorry that Brandon has had to work so much this holiday season...I feel your pain.
Have fun in the hot tub! ;)

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys really are perfect for each other. We're grateful you are a part of our family.