Wednesday, November 5, 2008

better late than never?

Remember how my camera is broken? It is really affecting my life. On Halloween I had to ask Carrie to come take pictures of my kids. (Thanks, Carrie) Those I have not seen yet. My mom took some the week before at our trunk or treat, and she just e-mailed me them today. Hence the late Halloween post.
I didn't get ANY at all of Phoebe in her adorable Little Red Riding Hood costume. She was gone by the time Carrie came over, and she didn't have her costume yet for the trunk or treat. She opted for the Cheerleader standby.So here you have it. We had Peter Pan, (his hat came later) Tinkerbell and Captain Hook...
and Abby donned the Sacajawea costume yet again, only re-named it Princess Tiger Lily.

Goodbye, October! Now on to Thanksgiving... :)

14 comments:

Batgirl said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that they were the Peter Pan theme! And your oldest daughter...spitting image of you! Her hair is beautiful just like yours!

Batgirl said...

Sorry, this is Beckey, my daughter switched accounts on me...

Angela said...

I didn't put it together that they were related at the trunk-or-treat. (meaning captain hook, peter pan and tiger lily), probably because I saw them all separately. Very clever.

Angie said...

Girl, us bloggers need to all pitch in on a camera for ya. Thanks Diane for the cute pics we were able to get anyway.

Jenny Kapp said...

So cute, so clever, so hating when the camera is more trouble than ever thought it could be! Good luck my sweet friend! Pictures are great!!

Diana said...

Can I escape to never never land with your kiddo's? Ms Maggie was devasted when she realized she missed the game and playing with Lucy - here's to next week.

Jeni said...

You are so clever to do a whole theme! What darling costumes on beautiful kids!

amy said...

Having a broken camera is so hard - I am right there with you. Fun pics of Halloween

Joanna said...

I can't believe you are living without a kitchen AND a camera. How are you surviving? Darling costumes.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Ditto to the theme Becky!Now we will get on Carrie to post them so we can see.
I will come over and take pics of your kitch for ya so you can post????!!!
Out of a camera would about put me over...I feel for you.
P.S. I went to the store yesterday and had to pass your house 4 times since I forgot my wallet and had to go back for my stuff...anyway all four times I about went off the road trying to look inside your kitchen.
Hmmmm, host guitar next thursday?

Kim said...

Hey Becky,
I did the same thing tonight! I drove by slowly and TRIED to see in your window! It looks so cute! I love the blue wall! (now your probably going to wish you had some curtains!)
Tell Brandon thanks again!

Stacy said...

Those pictures are so cute. My pirate princess could have been captain hook and joined your fun!

Shaury said...

Cute cute cute. I too have camera problems, my camera's working but I still can't find my dang cord that connects it to the computer.

GINGER said...

Camera problems are the worst. Your kids look adorable. Belle was so excited when here and Lucy matched.