Thursday, November 20, 2008

lucky #7 tag...


of course there are several other things I should be doing right now besides blogging, but I have been tagged a few times and am starting to feel guilty that I haven't done them! I really do like tags! so here goes...

7 things I can do...

1- sing in front of people
2- little girls hair
3- make a mean meatloaf with ground turkey
4- ignore my house when it's messy
5- recite the book "go dog, go"
6- play "I wonder if I'm growing" on my guitar
7- make a quilt

7 things I can't do...

1- my own hair
2- sew clothing
3- leave my house without making my bed
4- shave my legs on a regular basis
5- eat red meat
6- grocery shop without a list
7- buy clothes for myself

7 things I always say...

1- "cute"
2- "awesome"
3- "good grief"
4- "oh brother"
5- "let's talk nice"
6- "did you practice piano"
7- "is your homework done"

7 things I always eat...

1- filet o' fish (I'm not kidding)
2- cheez-its
3- bagels
4- hummus
5- nutella
6- oh-so-delicious oatmeal (mandy's recipe)
7- leftovers

7 people I tag...

1- mindy
2- debalicious
3- paige
4- angie p.
5- ginger
6- joanna
7- beckey

13 comments:

Aleesha said...

Please do not tell me you still eat Fillet-o-fish!

You need to teach me how to do Maya's hair. Pig tails are cute and everything, but I have a feeling that there's a world of hair do's that I had no idea of.

Beckey said...

I can't believe you can ignore your house! Teach me please! I go crazy in my always cluttered house. I swear I tidy it 12 times a day! Thanks for the tag, I will try to get to it. I have another tag that I have to still do from about a month ago! LOL Maybe I'll do two!

Beckey said...

P.S. "Go, Dog, Go" is one that ALL of my kids have loved and I totally can recite it too! LOL

Angie said...

I disagree on your hair. I love it when you do it down, its the perfect wave and be-yoo-tifully flowing! I also like it when you sing in front of other people especially when I'm in the audience.
Aleesha tagged me on this too :) I had to post it last night cuz everyone was telling me that your mom's tribute was making them cry.
Still patiently waiting for the deer post?

Shaury said...

You eat some wierd things!! But I still luv ya.

Debbie said...

I had to google filet o'fish - not so sure about fish from McDonalds.

Do you buy or make your hummus? I am looking for a good brand to buy.

I am excited to see you guys today!

Jenny Kapp said...

Silly girl! You make me laugh! I can't believe you won't eat red meat but will eat fillet -o-fish!

Mindy said...

Love you too, especially the fillet-o-fish. You should ask them (Mcdonalds) "How fresh is your fillet today? And what river did you catch it?" Like you would in a fancy restaurant. I am sure they would not get the joke!

Jeni said...

I love fillet o fish too! And I want to know why you can't buy clothes for yourself...I'm curious :)

Kim said...

I love McDonald's Filet O' Fish. The bread sticks to your teeth though!

Ellie McFreaken said...

I could copy and paste all the things that you say. Sometimes I get tired of hearing myself say "did you practice the piano?????"
Fun to read all your 7's!

Becky A said...

kim, that is SOOOO funny...I have that problem with the bread, too!

jeni, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I don't look as cute in everything as you do.. :)

Jeni said...

oh pshaw. :)....how do you spell pshaw?
I am laughing so hard about the bread getting stuck in your teeth..and the roof of my mouth.