Sunday, August 22, 2010

summer photo wrap up

I did ok at the daily photo goal I set for myself at the first of the summer. Sometimes the kids would take the pictures, and as I look back those are the ones I like the best because they really capture the summer from their point of view. Also, most of the pictures were taken with my phone. I just could not get in the habit of carrying my camera around, and even when I did have it in my purse it was easier to snap a pic with my phone. Not as high quality, but still served the purpose. I'll share a few faves...(quite a few, actually) so I can move on to the next stage of the year.

We'll start with my favorite pizza topping of the summer. This little treat makes the best homemade pizza EVER. Just add mozzarella...and maybe some thinly sliced tomato.
This has definitely been our Annie summer. This was a parade on July 5th that the orphans (who don't really look like orphans) rode in.
What Odie does in his spare time. Plays with his "guys" by the bookshelf.

Buggy loves her some monkey bars. LOVES...
The bumper boats at boondocks. These were SO much fun. This picture makes me laugh because we were all able to park our boats and climb out and we turn around and there's Willie driving around in the middle of the pool still, looking for a parking place. hahahaha!
Odie enjoyed cotton candy on my birthday. Oh how he loves candy cotton...
Lucy's first cavity. Don't see this look on her face much. Luckily little Olivia the Pig brought a lot of comfort.
We absolutely adore Baby Zuri...seriously, we could stare at her allllll day...
Lucy and her super cute friend Scout at the Little Buckaroo Rodeo. Love that Rodeo! (And those girls)
And this would be Will on...hmmm....looks like Frontierville? But I'm not sure. Taken by Lucy or Owen. Notice the dirty sock right next to the computer. I'm an awesome housekeeper.
Looking like the grouch on his shirt...pretty sure he really liked the ride, and the day, just not me taking his picture?
A really bad and dark picture of some really cute (and super talented) orphans...it's been so fun to see this coming together. These are seriously some talented little girls. Every one of them.

Go Strikers. ..Need I say more? (taken by Lucy or Owen)
SO proud of my two berry pickers. Many a morning they got themselves (or each other) up and out to pick while I was still in bed.

Funny Lucy and Odie LOVE the mini carts at Good Earth. Odie couldn't even contain his excitement long enough to pose.

And that's a wrap! Now that I got all that off my chest, I'll be able to move on to back to school pictures... :)

5 comments:

Aleesha said...

You got to make sure to let me know when Annie starts. I would love to come see Phoebe. I need to do the same as you and hurry and wrap up all my summer pics. I hate that looming over my head.

Shaury said...

What a cute post! You're such a good example to me, thanks.

Jeni said...

I can't wait to go see Annie! And that Owen just melts my heart...
I love driving past your house and seeing Abby and Will out working with your dad...that melts my heart, too.

pcb said...

I loved seeing all the picks. I have to brag that Cam still hasn't had a cavity (not because he has great oral hygiene either). Good luck with Annie - and post more!

Angie said...

I also love driving by and seeing Abby jabbering her Grandpa's ear off while he works in the garden. One of the sweetest things ever!
You & I must have the same housekeeper, they're fabulous. Great idea to take a pic every day. Wish I were so motivated.

P.S. Yay for the pizza delivery tonight!!